This page provides instructions and how-to for the Copacet Game Ad and Game Play plugin for WordPress.
The latest version is 1.0.
To work with our plug-in, follow the steps outlined below:
- Download and install the plug-in.
- Create a Copacet publisher account (if you don’t already have one).
- Create new campaigns for the ad types you would like to add to your site.
- Activate the plug-in on your site.
- Copy and paste the Copacet ad code in the respective ad code fields and activate the ad type.
- Collect your revenue!
Some of the ad types require additional steps:
- Copacet Popunder Ads
- No additional steps are required. If you are not using MyArcade plugin for WordPress, this ad type is not currently available.
- Copacet Preroll Ads
- For this to work properly, you must change the preroll_id=”game_div” to match the div containing the flash game. For MyArcade plugin sites, this should be changed to preroll_id=”mygame”.
- If you are not using MyArcade plugin for WordPress, this ad type is not available.
- Copacet Featured Game Ads
- You will need to create a game play page on your site.
- For a non-arcade WordPress site, create a new page on your dashboard. On the page editor, click on the HTML option and paste the Copacet Game Display ad code. Save the page and note the URL for the page.
- For an arcade WordPress site, import a new game onto your site using the option to embed and/or provide game code for the game. Use the provided game title, game description, game thumbs and game category for the respective information on your arcade control panel (or use your own if you would like). Use Copacet Game Display ad code as the embed or game code. Import the game and note the URL for the page you play this game on.
- The URL you noted in the prior step is the ‘Game Play URL’ required by Copacet. You will need to add the ‘Game Play URL’ to the campaign you created for this ad. If you skipped this step in creating your campaign, You can do this by logging onto your Copacet account, clicking ‘Ad Code’ and then editing the respective campaign.
- This ad creates a slideshow widget which you can place on your site by using the widget interface on WordPress. Change the data-width=”336″ to equal the desired width of the slideshow (in pixels). For example, if the desired width is 300 pixels, then you would change this value to data-width=”300″. The slideshow will remain square.
- You will also need to add the ‘Game Play URL:’ to the campaign you created for this ad. You can do this by logging onto your Copacet account, clicking ‘Ad Code’ and then editing the respective campaign.
You may find the settings for the Copacet Game Ad and Game Play plugin under your WordPress Dashboard Settings:
Here is an example of the Copacet Game Ad and Game Play plugin settings: